Do you want to talk with Jayant Gandhi?
Glad to hear that! I’d like to talk with you too!
Are you working on an article where I can help you out? Are you on deadline, perhaps, and need a quote about a specific technology? Or perhaps you’re with a company or part of a PR team seeking some coverage on the popular NibbleGuru Free Computer Help site or about this site?
In all of these cases, we definitely have something to talk about, because I am interested in hearing from you and talking about how we might work together or how I might be able to help you or your firm out.
Recent press coverage:
- USA Today story on Google Adsense
- Foreign Policy Magazine article on impact of Google Adsense in South-East Asia
- JAM Magazine article on Jayant Gandhi, NibbleGuru and Google Adsense
- The Christian Science Monitor story on Google Adsense
- CBS News story on Google Adsense
- Rediff.com story on Blogsnob and Blogs
- The Hindu Business Line story on Weblogs
Biographical sketch: Jayant Gandhi has been involved with the Internet since 1999 and is widely recognized as an expert on technical issues. He has been published over many times, launched a couple Internet-related startup companies, has written many technical articles and holds a degree in Information Technology and is pursuing a Masters degree in Computers. Jayant is a top-rated programmer and has won many programming competitions.
If you’d like to reach me, please use the contact form. If you prefer to talk over the phone I will give you my India contact number. I also have limited access (weekends and some other days) to a USA number with the area code 360 configured as a VOIP box at my home.
I look forward to hearing from you!